Staff member
SEUNG-HO PAIK

seung-ho-paik-debuto-ayer-con-el-barcelona-b--twitter.jpg
Name: Seung-Ho PAIK
Born: 17 March 1997
Position: Midfielder

----------​

Reportedly, Sheng Ho is one of the greatest wonderkinds in the world
Park Sheng Ho, "Korean Messi" is only 13.

FC Barcelona are about to sign him if we are to go by the recent press sources

beef-supreme

:p
It's not much good calling him Park though since Park (along with Kim) is the most common Korean surname. In my old school we once played in this tournament for international schools where one of the international schools had a large Korean student body, every football player on their team was Korean, and every one of them (except maybe the GK, who didn't have a name label on his back) was called Park.

Anyway the first photo looks v pro so I'm sure he's been wrapped around by layers of promotion. 13 is too early to predict success. However I will try looking for videos, and if we do sign him, hope that he fits in well in the city, and that he can develop at the Masia, cause it would be really cool to have an Asian player, maybe Paulino Alcantara v. 2 á la Messi. We need to represent in Asia.

desoe

It's not much good calling him Park though since Park (along with Kim) is the most common Korean surname.

But there ain't many famous korean players anyway :D

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
I am hoping to get the down low on Park Sheng Ho from a friend of mine who is Korean and has worked exclusively for FIFA.

Though he loses some of that credibility by working for Goal.com now.

beef-supreme

That's a good idea, tell us what you can find out. I still can't accept that he works for Goal.com so I will just pretend that he works for Goal.com only for a pisstake.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I like just 'Sheng Ho'...Very curious about the kid...He starts this summer, eh?

Guess we'll soon be getting some scouting reports on him from within La Masia

Home of Barca Fans