Davor Suker

R

Red Devil

Ive been watching the game close for the last 25 years and this player scored goals for fun but to be honest it was the sweetness of the left foot that amazed me .

Some of my favourite ever goals were scored by this man and here is one of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miNhm0YOVYU

R

Red Devil

Not a fan of his at all for obvious reasons but there's no denying that he was a great goalscorer.

Yeah I can understand but Cule were showing respect on talent not the club they play for Davor played for Madrid we all know that but as a talent he was amazing.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Nope, you're showing respect based on talent, mine is conditional depending on who they've played for :D

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
There are probably only three madrid players in recent years who I have any respect for; Zidane, Casillas and Higuaín.

R

Red Devil

There are probably only three madrid players in recent years who I have any respect for; Zidane, Casillas and Higuaín.

Both amazing players Higuain is a great talent yet to prove himself fully .

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Obviously Higuaín has a long way to go but he just happens to be the one member of their current squad who I don't dislike in any way.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately we don`t have an appropriate forum for past non-Barca players so I`m moving it in Other leagues. Maybe we can think of something in the future if we see a rise of these threads

V

Valon

I used to like him until he moved to Real but still he's the best Croatian player to ever play the game IMO.

R

Red Devil

Both amazing players and both in my personal top ten but I play Ive played as a striker since I was a child and I always prayed I would end up like Suker .

A legend without a doubt and he showed the Great Dane up in euro 1996 something I never seen .

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Boban was the greatest for me. Won it all with AC Milan. Hated him briefly for that CL final vs. us though

R

Red Devil

Boban was the greatest for me. Won it all with AC Milan. Hated him briefly for that CL final vs. us though

Great player that Croatia team carried some amazing players I think it was capable of winning the world cup in 98 they just didnt have the gods on there side .

Croatia vs France would of been a great final.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Croatia since their independence has had some superb teams. If we combined their players since then to make a squad it would be some squad.

Simic, Bilic, Stimac, Simunic and Niko Kovac in defence. Robert Kovac, Boban, Prosinecki, Modric, Asanovic, Srna in midfield. Up front Suker, Boksic, Eduardo, Olic and Vlaović.

Not to mention players like Klasnic, Kranjcar, Stanic, Jarni, Corluka, Pranjic....

What. A. Squad.

Drools

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans