2017-18 Barca Fixture List Released

GetIn

DFQhMf7U0AEv7jn.jpg

serghei

Pretty well evened I'd say. I like it. I like that we could play a decisive Clasico at Camp Nou. Anything other than 21 points from the first 7 games is unacceptable.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Easy start to the season but we are playing most of the tough away games away in first part of La Liga.

We are traveling to Calderon after international break and that's a bummer. Home Clasico few rounds before the end is peach though.

JerseyAddict

And as I can see lots of tough away matches are in 1st part of seadon so it means that in 2nd we are home team... So if we don't fu before december we are in good position

LysyJan

When using a smartphone, I did not see anything, so I can see everything. Thank you for the table, maybe I will go another path and buy something bigger than poe smarpthone. On my display I see some orbs and other spots. Thank you again. Path of Exile orbs for training with and wuthout new poe orbs, so every currency is almost important, but not the same like exalted orbs https://odealo.com/games/path-of-exile/harbinger-hardcore

Last edited:

JPM85

Easy start to the season but we are playing most of the tough away games away in first part of La Liga.

We are traveling to Calderon after international break and that's a bummer. Home Clasico few rounds before the end is peach though.

Think we will play at Wanda Metropolitano as Atleti is planning of having their first home match in their new stadion on round4

Home of Barca Fans