Carles Rexach

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
After several months of speculation over his position ahead of future Barca elections for the presidency of the club, former FC Barcelona player and coach, Carles Rexach, has decided his stance on 13th June.

10zwtpv.jpg

When everything suggested that Charly would join the the project funded by Josep Maria Minguella, former Barca man, has changed his mind and has opted for the alternative led by Sandro Rosell.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Just saw this vid for the first time, had to give it a deserved bump for those who haven't...Great stuff

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
How on earth did I miss this one?! Absolutely superb stuff.

Watching this video really gives you an impression and the feeling of what does it mean to not only support such a club as FC Barcelona, but also what the club means as a whole.

Had chills go down my spine watching this.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
First of all: This thread should be named Carles Rexach. Dude deserves his full name.

I'm bumping this thread though because I want to ask if somebody knows what he is doing these days? Would love to hear his oppinion about the club's current situation. Rexach is a real Barca legend and it is unfortunate a guy like him ended his association with Barca almost 15 years ago.

Home of Barca Fans