airport to stadium

frog-fcb

travelling to the malaga game in feburary and was just wondering is it far from el prat airport and what is rough cost of travel. also do you have to check in 1 or 2 hours before your flight back to uk or ireland

Barcadub

It's not far at all. €25 is the normal price to the nou camp. Short journey.

Iv been twice this year so I'm going to try and use the metros from now on.

Barcadub

Yeah who are you flying with?

Ryanair you can check in online 7 days before your flight.

Aer lingus should be the same.

frog-fcb

Think im going out with ryanair an home with aer lingus return flight is at like 10.on the monday mornin so.prob needa be at airport before 8 also do you know.what way the baggage limits work

Barcadub

Yeah well check in online and print out your boarding pass.

And then you just need to be at the gate 1 hour before take off. The gate closes 30 minutes before take off. Better to be safer than sorry so 2 hours before hand is grand.

Ryanair you can bring on 2 luggage bags, when I travel for games I only need the one. Aer lingus you are allowed 1 bag. Don't bring a huge suitcase with you, just a small one that fits in the over head department.

Check in online, print your boarding pass. One small suitcase and you don't need to go near the check in desks at all. Just straight through to the gate.

frog-fcb

k cheers a back pack would near do me but the mrs is coming to she will prob need a whole plane to bring her stuff lol

Home of Barca Fans