Which club will Pep be managing come August 2012?

Which club will Pep be managing in August 2012?

• FC Barcelona

Votes: 100 74.6%
  • Chelsea FC

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Inter Milan

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • AC Milan

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Man Utd

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • Other Club

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Taking time away from football

Votes: 18 13.4%

• Total voters

Pepe Silvia

FC Barcelona...

What gives you the impression that Pep will leave with such great players at his disposal (cantera and global), close to home philosophy that he himself perfected and is actually able to coach with, and limitless player and fan support???

adil_909

FC Barcelona...

What gives you the impression that Pep will leave with such great players at his disposal (cantera and global), close to home philosophy that he himself perfected and is actually able to coach with, and limitless player and fan support???

Nothing gives me that impression, I believe he will eventually sign a new contract. But there is a lot of talk in the press that this might not be the case, and numerous destinations have been tossed out. I've also read that he might be considering a "sabbatical" of sorts. Therefore just wanted to see what this forum thought about the situation.

impeh

Hi, its me..
he would be stupid to go elsewhere.

if barca win another CL this year, then another in the next 2/3 -most likely gonna happen- They will literally be the best club team ever, no debate. Why would he not want that?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
2 votes for Arsenal...

roflbot.jpg

Ketoth

As an Arsenal fan I wouldn't take Pep here. Maybe as Wenger's number 2 but not to replace Wenger.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
As an Arsenal fan I wouldn't take Pep here. Maybe as Wenger's number 2 but not to replace Wenger.

agree. Pep would fuel Arsene's wildest wet dream: unfettered access to La Masia.

any way ... I think (and someone posted this earler and I cannot remember who but I give full credit to this poster) that Pep is using a prolonged contract negotiation as further motivation for the players to get their asses in gear.

:pep:

Home of Barca Fans