• Andre Gomes

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Cillessen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alcacer

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters

bismp

This summer our club signed many young players,some of whom may end up becoming starters in the future.Of course it's really early to judge them,as some of them haven't even played a minute here,but which signing do you think that will be considered as the best one a few years from now?And why?

raminho

Umtiti because he is strong, quite fast, good on the ball. All in all great potential to be a starter already this season.
I'm sure a few training sessions with Messi, Neymar and Suarez will do wonders for the kid.

El Flaco

This kind of thread is relevent to make once this season ends.

Too early to say about who becomes our best signing.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah but it will be interesting to see what we thought initially.

I'd say Denis will prove as the best signing.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Too soon to say..... And looks like too darn hard a question to come up with the right answer too!

Special shout-out to [MENTION=19277]Topolino[/MENTION]. Marlon should also have been added as an option to choose from, coz he surely was not signed just for the B team!

FC B

So far Umtiti but on the long run I hope others will prove they were great signings for Barca, Suarez and Gomes most likely...

Messi983

It's way too early to tell who's the best but based on my projections and expectations for them to become our starters one day I'd rank them like this.

1. Umtiti
2. Denis
3. Gomes
4. Paco
5. Marlon (I agree that he should be included)
6. Digne
7. Cillessen

BarcaOG

Banned
Umtiti. He's been solid so far and he can only improve. It's a big relief to have found a promising CB for the next 7-8 years or more, hopefully. After that Denis. He has also been fantastic, very unlucky not to score so far but that will come.

Home of Barca Fans