2017 Africa Cup of Nations

El Flaco

Hlompo Kekana Goal vs. Cameroon

[gfy]DazzlingAliveAmericanredsquirrel[/gfy]

Alternative angles

[gfy]KindheartedImperturbableChuckwalla[/gfy]

khaled_a_d

Chad has withdrawn . Now only one team will qualify from group G since groups with 3 teams has eligible for best 2nds
That mean either Egypt or Nigeria out of the Next ACN .
They play on tuesday in Alexandria with Egypt having 2 point advantage .
In other word who ever win that game will qualify most probably with Egypt having advantage in case of draw

khaled_a_d

Egypt has just beaten Nigeria ,now Nigeria is out officially and Egypt has qualified with 99% (unless Tanzania beat Nigeria and beat Egypt with 3 goals)

Total-Football

Morocco 0 ivory coast 0 at half time .. if we don't beat them home tonight we have pratically 0 chance of reaching the world cup

Total-Football

algeria lost 3-1 to nigeria .. great loss for the world cup is they don't make it .. Nigeria has always been a choker in Wcs

khaled_a_d

The groups is just horrible,Groups A & D are mediocre to say at least.C & E seem balanced
Group B is just way too strong.
You have 2 of the last 3 African cup of Nations winners(Nigeria & Zambia),you have 3 out of the 5 teams qualified to last WC (Nigeria,Algeria & Cameron) and the only 2 teams qualified to next round in last WC (Nigeria,Algeria) in one group.
I mean wtf? Africa was bound to lose at least one gr8 team from this one.

khaled_a_d

Somehow,someway we have just beaten Ghana.
Egypt with 6 points
Uganda with 4 points
Ghana with 1 point
Congo with 0
If we beat Uganda next game (away game for us) we can be sure we will qualify to the WC. I hope

Total-Football

I want egypt to go but i would feel disapppointed if ghana doesn t make it.. if i were to choose five sides my pick goes to : ghana nigeria algeria egypt ivpry coast

Total-Football

seldom watched the second game (burkinafaso - camroun ) just because i happened to be in te cafe anyway .. not bad of a game actually.

Home of Barca Fans