Sevilla

Antimilan

First 3 points in the new season, nice start.

Team seems compact, even though needs work do fix defensive mistakes.

Hoping to do well against Granada next week.

Antimilan

3 golden points against Madrid. Epic performance, hats off to all the players, especially Cicinho... about time someone to pair Navas perfectly in the right flank.

Looking ahead to the Deportivo match in Riazor, trying not to lose focus and stay down to earth.

Nice start for this campaign.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
3 golden points against Madrid. Epic performance, hats off to all the players, especially Cicinho... about time someone to pair Navas perfectly in the right flank.

I'm actually happy that Sevilla finally has a proper right-wing now.

Thank f*ck you got rid of Diego Capel. (not that Capel was ever right-wing, just remember him seeing there a few times, being his utter useless self)

Last edited:

Antimilan

3 golden points against Depor in Riazor. Nice match in general. Loving the Navas-Cicinho pair, breathtaking.

Hoping for a positive result against Barca next week, though it will be quite difficult.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Gonna be a bitch of a match but at least Alba should be a much needed boost to contend with Sevilla's strong right sided attack

M

mitkoa7x

3 golden points against Depor in Riazor. Nice match in general. Loving the Navas-Cicinho pair, breathtaking.

Hoping for a positive result against Barca next week, though it will be quite difficult.

I normally like Sevilla but on this day we're enemies ;)

Antimilan

Great team ruined disgracefully and undeservedly, gonna end up fighting for Europa League again, shame to LA LIGA !

F

Flavia

Great team ruined disgracefully and undeservedly, gonna end up fighting for Europa League again, shame to LA LIGA !
If you guys keep playing as it is the whole tournament, I cannot see you being out of the cl.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
If you guys keep playing as it is the whole tournament, I cannot see you being out of the cl.

Despite this being the Sunny SPL and all, if Malaga and Atletico keep playing like this it's going to be difficult.

But Sevilla is look surprisingly good, their defense has been great for a while now but they are playing some really effective football on both ends. They certainly look much better than Valencia right now.

Home of Barca Fans