Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

J

jtmx12

Oh dear, why me!-- edit - my curse, my blessing!Name: Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos AveiroDate of Birth: 5 February 1985Place of Birth: Santo António, PortugalHeight: 6' 1" - 1.86m

Last edited:

Leo10

Ronaldo: "If I could, I'd vote myself for the Ballon D'or."

:lol: and then he is like "I don't work in the media so I cant change anything". Man just shut up, the less you talk the more everyone respects you. Can't spend one week without making a negative headline for himself. I guess the word humble is not in his vocabulary.

J

jtmx12

:lol: and then he is like "I don't work in the media so I cant change anything". Man just shut up, the less you talk the more everyone respects you. Can't spend one week without making a negative headline for himself. I guess the word humble is not in his vocabulary.

Perhaps something like this would have work out:

"Every ballon d'or candidate would vote for themselves if they could"

Last edited:

Dripsnis

Ronaldo: "If I could, I'd vote for myself," he said in an interview with France Football. "I am what I am and I'm happy with that. Being too humble isn't good. In Portugal we say that too much humility is vanity."

:lol: :lol: Poor guy

J

jiopi

Ronaldo: "If I could, I'd vote for myself," he said in an interview with France Football. "I am what I am and I'm happy with that. Being too humble isn't good. In Portugal we say that too much humility is vanity."

Well last year he kindah did. :lol:

Last edited:
P

PhilS

His English is very good. My Spanish is so bad, I can't evaluate his. Does he speak good Spanish?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Most people know they are not the best and have no chance of winning. So why would they waste a vote on themselves?

Most people don't win Balon d'Or in their life time... so it is not far fetched if a player, who has won the coveted award not in the distant past, voted for himself, especially because he can boast off an extra ordinary amount of stats and silverware to match them!!

well, that thing in bold ruins it all... idiot!!

Honestly I would say the same thing, you know, that I would vote for myself if I could... But that would come in a comic tone! I might be pretentious that way, but I would at least not make mock of myself in front of others!!

Leo10

Someone should post all Ronaldos gifs. I'm talking about

1. Injusticia
2. Solo robar
3. "fuck you" sign to Athletic Bilbao player
4. The one he is confused after seeing a boner in Man-U
5. Where he is walking on his tiptoes
6. Goal celebrations: Showing off his leg, the shout

And the list goes on and on...

J

jtmx12

Finally he decided to leave the free kick to someone else and guess what? Golazo

Apparently, Ronaldo finally realized he's bad taking free kicks. Good for his team.

P.S. Since I was "very luck" to be picked up randomly as the thread starter, I've edited it and made a cool intro for Ronaldo. I hope you guys like it!

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans