Example

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Everyone can open a thread of his Barca team for next season. After you made your thread the content will have to be approved first before it shows as to check the figures (so be sure to have a copy in word).
Other members can then engage in discussions and ask questions and once we're done we'll have a poll and pick the winner by the end of the month.

Rules are simple:

1. We're using prices in euros from transfermarkt with some slight changes (check the sticky topic). http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/fc-barcelona/startseite/verein_131.html
2. Budget is 50 million euros + sales
3. You need to have 25 man squad.
4. Short description (or long for those who like to go wild)

090513220457.png

25 man squad:

Goalkeepers: Curtois, Pinto, Olazabal
Defenders: Pique, Hummels, Mascherano, Puyol, Abidal, Bartra
Midfielders: Alba, Montoya, Busquets, Song, Xavi, Iniesta, Cesc, Thiago, Alba, Adriano, Rafinha
Forwards: Messi, Tello, Cavani, Drogba, Deulofeu

Transfer budget: 50 million euros

Players bought: Curtois 20m, Cavani 55m, Hummels 24 m, Drogba 5m
Players out: Valdes 12m, Villa 12m, Pedro 15m, Afellay 5m, Alexis 20m, Cuenca 5m, JDS 5m, Roberto 5m

Balance remaining: 25 million euros

Short description: This is where you post a short explanation of your team.
I'm using Conte's Juventus 3-5-2 system which is historically familiar to Barca. Inside forwards are gone as they added little value and we've become too predictable. Alba and Dani are still there to operate the flanks and big forwards Cavani/Drogba are adding another dimension in attack making Messi more comfortable (said himself he liked playing behind a striker).
System can also be transformed easily to Barca's standard 4-3-3 by pulling Dani and Alba back and pushing Masch forward in DM spot.
Messi-Cavani-Iniesta making a forward trident.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
So we start by discussing your team and then move on to someone else after a few days?

Edit: when the real thread is made, obviously.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I won't compete as I'll be checking the posts before they are approved. So be realistic guys. If you find an obvious mistake in transfermarkt, you can still report it.

Some changes to transfermarkt: (in million euros)

De Gea 25
Curtois 20
Stegen 15
Leno 15
Stekelenburg 15

Luiz 30
Marquinhos 20
Inigo 15

Pedro 15
Alexis 20
Neymar 40
Gomez 20
Villa 12
Bojan 0 (since Barca could end up paying for him)

I think we can start discussing as soon as someone's team is posted. No need to wait.

GL!

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I think Iñigo should be 20 million, Real Sociedad really rate him and they're not going to let him go cheaply if they make the Champions League (and they will).

XaviMessiGirl

I'm kinda confused on what to do with Bojan... since it's pretty much for sure that we'll have to buy him back, do we have to account for it & does that eat into our 50m? And what's the exact buyback price again, just so I'm sure?

Also, Cesc @ 55m :lol: yeah right. Should we modify that or just roll with it?

Also also, Bojan used the formation I was gonna use :p Still gonna go for it.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm kinda confused on what to do with Bojan... since it's pretty much for sure that we'll have to buy him back, do we have to account for it & does that eat into our 50m? And what's the exact buyback price again, just so I'm sure?

Also, Cesc @ 55m :lol: yeah right. Should we modify that or just roll with it?

Also also, Bojan used the formation I was gonna use :p Still gonna go for it.

Good points! Posted that Bojan should be 0 as we don't know if we'll have to buy him or get a buyer.
Cesc could be 30 mil?

spring

Good points! Posted that Bojan should be 0 as we don't know if we'll have to buy him or get a buyer.
Cesc could be 30 mil?

i think cesc must be at least 40! barca won't sell him for less than that, also there are some clubs ready to pay 40 !

Last edited:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I think Iñigo should be 20 million, Real Sociedad really rate him and they're not going to let him go cheaply if they make the Champions League (and they will).

I'd love for Sociedad to make the CL but think about the difficulties holding off Valencia. The best teams Valencia have to play are Rayo and Sevilla

Sociedad still have to play Real Madrid and Sevilla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans