Edvard Sandvik Tagseth

slicknick

Name: Edvard Sandvik Tagseth
Date of Birth: 23rd January 2001
Nationality: Norwegian
Club: Neset FK
Position: CM/Attacking CM/Winger

EddiNett.jpg

Perhaps way too early to start a thread on a 14-year-old but he seems to be one with plenty of promise.
Chased by the likes of Liverpool,Man Utd, Man City, Everton and Ajax, he seems to be edging closer to a move to Liverpool.
Former Norway international & Celtic and 1860 München midfielder Vidar Riseth claimed last year (circa August 2014) that Edvard is the best talent he has seen in 20 years.
Way too early to tell how his development will progress,but seems to be worth a watch.

Clip from last year
http://www.tv2.no/v/832475/

A recent article from today
http://www.tv2.no/2015/07/22/sport/7182290

P.S. His favorite teams are Liverpool and Barca...Well, who knows? ;)

slicknick

Cheers

Ode no2?

Of course, way too early to tell, but tog et more info on him, I talked to one of my old friends working for Turkish teams as a Scandinavian scout
(He is based in Oslo, while this kid is near Trondheim, but as a scout guess he does get to travel quite a bit)

Anyway, while he informed me that he is yet to see him with a naked eye, his colleagues that have watched him say his playing style is quite similar to Ødegaard, the same flair, vision, eye for passing and so on...as a bonus, they say he is pretty fast as well....Well, let's wait and see what will become of him.

Butaan4barca

Good for him.. Should he turn out to be interest worthy and we show interest in future, i don't think he would blink twice before signing.

slicknick

Good for him.. Should he turn out to be interest worthy and we show interest in future, i don't think he would blink twice before signing.

Agreed...Afterall his two favorite teams were listed as Liverpool and Barca,right before he signed for Liverpool

slicknick

If I remember correctly, Ödegaard also liked Liverpool & Barca and we all know how it ended....

You are partially right, he was a Liverpool fan (not Barca though, he just idolized Messi)..The only thing going Eddi's way so far is that he actually did sign for one of his favorite clubs already

Home of Barca Fans