Adjustments for CL 2nd Leg at Camp Nou?

Adjustments for CL 2nd Leg at Camp Nou?

• Total voters

Pepe Silvia

Following up from other post, what option (choose one) would you choose to alter our strategy for the second leg at Camp Nou?

Diogo28

Valdes

Dani Pique Mascherano Puyol

Busquets
Xavi Iniesta

Alexis Messi Cesc

Worked perfectly against RM, and i think Cesc would perform better if he plays in the spot that Iniesta has ocuppied.
Against Valencia he nailed it there.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
It would be really interesting to see some of the well known posters choose between the 1st & 2nd options... You know who I'm talking about ;)

mateopol

Iniesta in the midfield for 100%, Keita riding the bench and one of Pedro/Cuenca/Cesc/Tello to play in the attack with Messi and Sanchez. But Iniesta in midfield is absoulte priority, if Pep wastes him again as a winger, we will struggle to break the Milan parked bus.

B

barcelonista

-----Busquets-----
--Xavi-------Don--
------Messi--------

= automatic success. Anything else is secondary, you can stick Torres and Carroll on the wings for all I care. Or even Cesc. If Pep plays the same lineup with Cesc in midfield instead of Keita and Iniesta on the wing again, we're going to find it as hard as last night though. We need penetrating dribbles from the middle to open them up. Something like this:

He can't do it standing on the freaking sideline.

Galning

12 votes...100% on the don.

It's actually not that difficult:

--------Valdés----------
Dani--Badger-Piqué-Puyi
---------Busi------------
-----Xavi-----Iniesta-----
--Sex----Messi----Pedrito

Although I think Cesc will start.

Birdy

It is an utmost priority.
But, for those who are saying start cesc on the wing:
absolutely no.. cesc cannot play there, and it will result again in iniesta getting out wide..
cesc will play only in two cases: 1) as a sub for xavi or iniesta (preferably if it is decided), 2) as another md in a 3-4-3..
nothing else..

Every single time cesc has played with iniesta and xavi in a 4-3-3 he sucks big time..
conversation over..

Doobs

The Messiah
This was an easy choice really.

The Don is wasted on the wing, put him back in the middle and watch us win.

Cesc will most likely play this game, although hopefully as a sub.

Maria

-----Busquets-----
--Xavi-------Don--
------Messi--------

= automatic success. Anything else is secondary, you can stick Torres and Carroll on the wings for all I care. Or even Cesc.
He can't do it standing on the freaking sideline.

I don't know if it's entirely true..I'm sure Milan will park the bus from the beginning again and try to catch us on the break. So Barca's ability of moving into space will be just as important as the posession(Pep should take some notes from Arsenal-Milan, although it appears that Milan's motivation against us it reaches a whole new level).

M

mitkoa7x

Pedro should play, he would be invaluable when pressing their midfield.

catalan force

I don't know if anyone of you agree with me on this.. I really want cuenca to start. Iniesta back to midfield. Sex to come on as a sub. Pedro and cuenca will stretch the play for Iniesta and messi to work their magic from the middle. Also, pedro will always be making runs on the left to receive that messi through ball and will have a real chance on goal.

Pedro- Messi- Cuenca

F

Flavia

Iniesta back in midfield is a must. Too bad Pedro is not on form yet, but I can't see Cuenca or Tello starting. Alexis-Messi-Pedro would be the best option, Cesc upfront wouldn't do any good.

Home of Barca Fans