Champions League group stage Round 2

30519022.png
-
20462440.png

Wednesday, September 27, 20:45

----------

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Looking forward to this one. Not really impressed by how we played in any of our away games so far. All against pretty average sides too. Interested to see how we will do against a fairly good side at a stadium which is no joke when it's full.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Semedo, Pique and Busquets should be back in starting 11. Would still like to see some rotations.

beogatts

Looking forward to this one. Not really impressed by how we played in any of our away games so far. All against pretty average sides too. Interested to see how we will do against a fairly good side at a stadium which is no joke when it's full.

tht would be away game vs ATM in about 3 weeks time

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
[formation=barca,6]
ter stegen
0-0-Pique-0-Mascherano-0-0
Semedo-0-0-0-0-0-Digne
0-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
0-Roberto-0-0-0-Iniesta-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Deulofeu-0-0-Messi-0-0-Suarez
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

Jurij

Not only is Paco staying at home but he is staying at home so that Valverde can take the third keeper with the team. That tells you how well Paco is doing in training.

serghei

We have something to prove this year in CL. 3 years in a row of not performing to the required level would be unacceptable.

FCBfan22

Why the hell is Valverde taking 3 goalkeepers with him? Is he going to rest Busi in the 2nd half and give a chance to Ter Stegen at CDM, since Rakitić has been so shit in the last few games?

On a more serious note, I think it's possible that we found a club for Paco in January and the deal is already agreed, so Valverde doesn't count on him anymore.

Albo

[formation=barca,6]
ter stegen
0-0-Pique-0-Mascherano-0-0
Semedo-0-0-0-0-0-Digne
0-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
0-Roberto-0-0-0-Iniesta-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Deulofeu-0-0-Messi-0-0-Suarez
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

Denis Suarez? Would be the perfect line-up if Denis played.

PhilS

I would think that Pique, Semedo and Busquets would rejoin the starting lineup.

The starting lineups Valverde has been selecting have been working out pretty well. This time, I'm not going to post my recommended lineup here for Valverde to refer to. I'm just going to trust him.

Givenchy

hopefully we rest the don and play Paul>Raki. Messi-Suarez-Deulo front 3

i don't know much about sporting but im expecting a comfortable win

Home of Barca Fans