Agostinho Ca

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Agostinho Ca is former Sporting Lisabon player signed for Barca B.

Born: 24.07.1993
Position: defensive midfielder

ocin8.jpg

Agostinho Ca

Born in Guinea Bissau in 1993, Cá, a naturalized Portuguese citizen, started his footballing career in Oeiras’ youth academy. He later signed with Sporting Clube Portugal, where he quickly established himself as one of the all-green players with the most potential while playing in the U18 team.

This summer he featured in Portugal’s U19 Euro team, where he faced the Azulgranas Grimaldo and Deulofeu.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
There was some talk about loan previously and Barca having to pay for the transfer if they decide to keep them next season?

Pedrito

New B players Ie and Ca, both 18, arrived yesterday in Barcelona. After medical tests today, they will sign a 4-year contract. [sport]

Barcelona pay Sporting Lisbon around 1M for Edgar Ie and Agostinho Ca and drop the debt regarding Jeffren's transfer last year. [sport]

It's not a loan according to Sport.

akaranzo

So who has actually seen these guys play? Anyone? To get an idea of what type of players they are.

I saw him playing at the U-19 Euros when Portugal played Estonia and Spain. He was pretty good against Estonia (then again, that isn't that big of a thing :lol: ). I remember that he was quite a good dribbler, against Spain though... I don't really remember him from that game.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
I don't understand this signing if he is that good why did Sporting accept a loan offer,it was a similar situation with united and Douglas costa but a loan move didn't materialize because he had some potential but that was United we have so many players who could become world beaters and when we sign a young player he has to be something extraordinary.

Last edited:

Butaan4barca

I don't understand this signing if he is that good why did Sporting accept a loan offer,it was a similar situation with united and Douglas costa but a loan move didn't materialize because he had some potential but that was United we have so many players who could become world beaters and when we sign a young player he has to be something extraordinary.

because they defaulted on jefferen's payment. And Fc Barcelona possibly gave a way out to them. with cash going in sporting's direction.

Home of Barca Fans