Robert Enke

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone still remembers him? He was in Barcelona for short period of time in 2003/2004 season.

View attachment 488

Reason I`m opening a thread are his great performances in Bundesliga. He currently plays for Hannover and is rated as best GK in the league.
Always good to hear about former FC Barcelona players doing good and I`m very happy for Enke.

Zqa-

He is doing very good this season.. I wouldn't say he's the best though, Rene Adler and Neuer is just as good imo.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
I think you guys heard about it too, but he commited suicide yesterday. He had been depressed for some time. R.I.P. Robert!

FlyLo

Shouldn't this be in Barca history?

Anyway, I won't even bother explaining my view on people who commit suicide, it always gets the same responses.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Shouldn't this be in Barca history?

Anyway, I won't even bother explaining my view on people who commit suicide, it always gets the same responses.

If it's what I'm assuming it is then yeah, don't waste our time.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Remembered when I opened this thread. I was checking some Bundesliga stats and ratings and was pleasantly surprised to see Enke being rated as best GK in Bundesliga.. :sad:
One pic of him in Barca shirt:
robertenkefcbarcelona.jpg

Moving the thread in history forum...

S

Super Pippo

Put me on ignore if you don't like it, I will certainly be doing the same for you. I'll miss the ill informed crap about my countries football that you have no claim to, but I can easily replace those cheap laughs.

Home of Barca Fans