Advice about barca - rayo mach in march

PrRan

Hi guys,

I have tickets for the barca - rayo match on the 17 th of march, so finally my dream of being in the camp nou wil come thru.
i want to fly in on that same sunday, so i would like to know if anyone has any info about the game time? if it's a midday fixture then i have a problem. I know that barca does not want to play at mid day, but is there a probability of this game getting scheduled at midday?

thanks in advance.

regards

Galning

Kick off time can change, as far as I know, until +- 2 weeks before the actual game. It's very unlikely that they will play during the day though.

Tembbi

Kick-off time will change, that's almost guaranteed. All La Liga matches are scheduled to start at the same time on the same day but the truth is 1/10 or 2/10 matches will be played simultaneously. In other words, you cannot know when the match will be played until roughly 2 weeks before the game as Galning said. There is just as big chance the match will be played on Saturday. So, if you're interested in going to the game, I suggest you fly there on Friday or then Saturday morning.

PrRan

Thanks for the reactions guys.

I understand that games are not played simontaniasly. theres 1 game on friday, 4 on saturday(16.00,18.00, 20.00 and 22.00) 4 on sunday(12.00, 17.00, 19.00 and 21.00) and 1 on monday. http://www.soccer-spain.com/ssdocs/kick-off.php
I talked to a travel agent and they told me yesterday that the game has been booked for sunday.
Is there a way to contact barca and get some info?
If i go saturday morning instead of sunday morning, the costs wil be double or i should have booked two weeks ago.

JonM

The travel agent probably got the date from the Barça website. It can still change. Although there won't be Copa or CL matches midweek so there's a good chance it will stay on sunday. Most likely at 7pm or 9pm.

Tembbi

Thanks for the reactions guys.

I understand that games are not played simontaniasly. theres 1 game on friday, 4 on saturday(16.00,18.00, 20.00 and 22.00) 4 on sunday(12.00, 17.00, 19.00 and 21.00) and 1 on monday. http://www.soccer-spain.com/ssdocs/kick-off.php
I talked to a travel agent and they told me yesterday that the game has been booked for sunday.
Is there a way to contact barca and get some info?
If i go saturday morning instead of sunday morning, the costs wil be double or i should have booked two weeks ago.

You seriously cannot know until La Liga confirms the date which won't be until like the already-mentioned 2 weeks prior to match.
The travel agency cannot know the match time in any way, so they have simply checked it from la liga or barca website and thought it's clear.
Normally there isn't a Friday match, and if there is, Barca won't be playing that one.

PrRan

cool guys, thanks for the info. i think i'm just gonna fly in on saturday morning. even if it changes to saturday then i can stil go to the match. thanks:)

Home of Barca Fans