Barcelona Lead In Marketing

VillaBhoy

Hey guys,

Firstly for those who took my online survey last month, thanks a lot! I really appreciate it. Just wanted to take the opportunity to collect any other detailed opinions about Barca's activity.
Any opinions that you give will be used when relevant in my dissertation, but unless instructed by you will remain completely anonymous.
Barcelona at the moment have a few mobile apps on the market, they've released the WorldTaps game which has proved to be hugely popular and are set to release another mobile based game in the coming months. It was recently released that the Spanish Supercup will be held in China next year, and Barcelona have recently had their first shirt sponsor in their recent history. I've found that these measures both by Barca and LaLiga are an effort to target new markets and increase support.
Just wondered what you thought? Do you have any opinions? Have you yourself or a partner or friend used these apps/games and have they altered your opinion of the club any?

Again any opinion however small helps.

P.S Mods again, feel free to remove if found to be unsuitable.

Thanks Guys.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
The world tap isn't too great. I'm not looking for games anyway, I'd like an app of the official website and maybe an app for fixtures, scores and statistics.

VillaBhoy

The world tap isn't too great. I'm not looking for games anyway, I'd like an app of the official website and maybe an app for fixtures, scores and statistics.

Thanks for the input! why don't you like World Tap? is it the type of game or do you not like the idea of Barcelona using that route?
Ok so you'd rather have an app based entirely on information?
What do you think of Barcelona using mobile phones to market general?

Home of Barca Fans