Injuries and suspensions

Evil

Shabazz
I'm finding it hard posting on each players thread when they get injured/ill .. This should do it, the latest news is Piqué is still recovering, and Márquez is a big doubt for the match against Atletico.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Injuries

Cheers. I`ll only repeat what I already posted few days ago; Milito won`t be back before April due to new complications with his knees

Evil

Shabazz

Thanx Bojan .. I thought he would be back by February, I´m sure he´s going through a tough time. Even when he does come back he´ll need atleast a month or so to adapt again, he´ll find it very difficult making it back to the first team.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Yeah it seems like Real Madrid were right with evaluation. It`s a surprise though as he hadn`t missed a game (due to injury) when playing for Zaragoza

Evil

Shabazz

Hleb has some minor injruy ..

Abidal had a flu, but recovered in time for the Osasuna match.

Milito still hasn´t returned from Argentina, he got permission from Pep to spend another week and complete his recovery with the AFA so he can be closer to his family.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Not much of a consolation for Milito to stay a week longer but what can you do. I feel sorry for the guy. He was an important part of the team last year and now all he can do is watch Barca play

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Xavi, Messi and Busquets missed the 1st training on our new training ground. Problems are minor though.

Evil

Shabazz

Messi missed training today, picked up a knock to his left ankle after A.Madrid game, still don´t know if he will be fit against Deportivo.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

It can`t be anything serious though. Even if he misses the game, we are well covered to see Depor off

Home of Barca Fans