WWE

Decanus

Formely Jose Maraschino
Okay it's Scripted and more like a TV show but it is widely considered as a sport!
any one into wwe??

MY favourite superstar has always been Undertaker..
though i dont like WWE that much now since the rock,Austin and now HBK have all gone..
but it still will be a memorable part of my childhood!!

I'm with you except for HBK. I have liked him even remotely. But there have been several pushed stars I've never liked. Orton is one of them. For me he is one of the most overrated.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I'm with you except for HBK. I have liked him even remotely. But there have been several pushed stars I've never liked. Orton is one of them. For me he is one of the most overrated.

You just can't do the Orton pose very well that's all. I also have Orton's bicep tattoo :p

Decanus

Formely Jose Maraschino
LOL, maybe that's it! Ask me if I can do the Orton pose and my reply is: NO! NO! NO! NO!

El Gato

Villarato!
He's a crappy face and wants to turn heel, but WWE wants the kids to keep cheering him. He was pissed about being a face, moaned about it on Twitter constantly and decided to do doping which got him suspended for 60 days.

Ode to Django

He should just RKO management.

*Orton pose*

Nah that's not cool tbh, very unproffesional on his part.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Thing is if Orton turns heel which babyface will he face? Only major babyface on Smackdown is Sheamus. Thus another wrestler who is currently a heel would need to turn face in order for Orton's wishes to come true. Otherwise you'd have Ziggler, Del Rio, Big Show, Barrett, Rhodes, Sandow and Orton as all heels. With only Sheamus and Mysterio has the babyfaces.

Personally I believe Del Rio has the ability and charisma to be a babyface in the future.

El Gato

Villarato!
Del Rio is nowhere near a babyface potential. Unless you consider the possibility of him being the Eddie Guerrero 2.0 which is never going to happen in today's WWE. He's got the face, the accent, the attitude, a sidekick, everything to make him a perfect textbook heel with a punchable face. There is just no way he could work that style. He's a natural heel, just like JBL was (who BTW is awesome as a commentator).

Sheamus really isn't over with me. I think I'm that part of the audience that doesn't cheer him, because he's built up ridiculously strong and has not had great feuds.

Everyone wants to turn heel, because it's way easier. Guys just don't want to run around kissing kids, hugging people or dancing in the ring like a prat. Faces right now who are mostly used:
Cena, Ryback, Sheamus, Orton, Mysterio, Cara, Kofi, Santino, Brodus Clay, The Usos, Christian, Justin Gabriel, Primo & Epico, R-Truth, Ted DiBiase, Tyson Kidd, Zack Ryder

Highlighted those that are decent to good at their act and are likely to remain faces in the long term. Some of them like Kidd, Gabriel, Primo&Epico, Ted DiBiase, The Usos, Christian are victims of the writers giving them useless gimmicks and storylines. They'd be much better if they got a decent push, but no..

On the other hand you have men like Orton, Truth or Christian that are just miles better as heels. Then there are the joke acts of Santino, Clay and mostly Ryder and aren't booked well at all.

Heels:
Punk, Daniel Bryan, Kane, Big Show, Alberto Del Rio, Cesaro, Rhodes&Sandow, Young&O'Neil, Otunga, Ziggler, McIntyre&Slater&Mahal, Swagger, JTG, The Miz, Tensai, Barrett

In green are the guys who could pull off being a face IMO. Some even have a chance of being turned face like Bryan who is unbelievably over, Rhodes who is just very very charismatic, McIntyre who is essentially a copy of Orton but he's more natural in his expressions (had at the time the best entrance song "Broken Dreams"), Swagger is probably going to come back as an All-American face who could be actually very over if done well and there is The Most AWESOME star in Miz who's got almost everything to make a faceturn good for him. He's still great as a heel. Easily the most punchable face in the WWE.

The rest of the heels I think should stay as heels in the long term. Some also suffer from the gimmick and shitty writing e.g. Kane, Del Rio, Cesaro, Tensai who can be so much better.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Orton is still a face? Seriously? I really don't like that version of Randy Orton, I prefer the one who got into fueds with the Mcmahons, punting them in the head and dishing out RKO's at the most opportune times, taking out Legends with his DDT from. That Orton was badass. I know WWE want to market him more to the kids, but I say fuck the kids, we want to see the real Randy back.

On other matters, I was just reading up that Brock Lesnar is on and off in the WWE? I know he has a 1 year contract but damn, are the executives using him as a draw for the PPV's or something? Also, what's happened to The Rock? Is he still trolling Cena?

Also, how are the Diva's? Anyone there as awesome as Trish Stratus, Lita and Mickie James:)wub:) or are they still all just untalented eye candy?

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Orton is still a face? Seriously? I really don't like that version of Randy Orton, I prefer the one who got into fueds with the Mcmahons, punting them in the head and dishing out RKO's at the most opportune times, taking out Legends with his DDT from. That Orton was badass. I know WWE want to market him more to the kids, but I say fuck the kids, we want to see the real Randy back.

On other matters, I was just reading up that Brock Lesnar is on and off in the WWE? I know he has a 1 year contract but damn, are the executives using him as a draw for the PPV's or something? Also, what's happened to The Rock? Is he still trolling Cena?

Also, how are the Diva's? Anyone there as awesome as Trish Stratus, Lita and Mickie James:)wub:) or are they still all just untalented eye candy?

Orton was always better as a heel. He doesn't even speak now and is made to stare at people to intimidate them. Back then he was doing awesome promos and being a badass. He's just a guy who was such an awesome heel that people started cheering him and they turned him subsequently. Which was stupid, but they had to follow the crowd. He would work as a face if they got it right tho. Not that they ever would.

Lesnar is on and off. He main events PPVs. So far Extreme Rules vs Cena (best brawl in WWE since 2005) and a match vs Triple H which kinda sucked. Now he'll be used at Survivor Series, probably Royal Rumble and then at Wrestlemania.

With Rock it's either:
- a fight vs Punk at the Rumble where Punk drops the title snapping his reign since November 2011 and then Rock rematches Cena for the title at Wrestlemania
- a fight vs Cena or someone else at the Rumble, picks up the title and goes on to Wrestlemania to fight Punk who will win the Royal Rumble

Divas are shit. Crowd doesn't care about them at all, because the storylines are so bad and the best Divas (Beth Phoenix, Natalya, Tamina Snuka) were used to job out to models. Shitty buildup to feuds and dolls like Layla (who is pushed to be a veteran because of Laycool history, which was awesome but she is still shit in the ring) or Kelly Kelly who is fortunately gone. And Beth Phoenix is leaving because the division has no future, and she wants to be with her boyfriend Edge. (It's funny how Beth used to date Punk and Edge used to date Lita and now they switched their girls :lol:)

Ode to Django

I took a break from Wrestling for about three years, but got wind of this :wub: last time i watched too. This guy was my idol growing up lol.

edit: Just seen this, returns face, doesn't say anything, goes off booed :lol: such a legend, his debut was unmatched but his returns are equally awesome. :wub:

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
So Linda McMahon spent the most money in the history for her campaign into the Senate and she is going to fail. What does that make of the PG era she essentially caused? :lol: What a waste of everyone's time.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
PG era will remain for a long time. But it made my day that she lost. Anything that deflates the egos of the mcmahons is a good thing.

Home of Barca Fans