Administrator
Staff member
Liga Round 15

27852879.png
-
20462440.png

Saturday, 10 December, 13:00

----------

Barca visits last placed Osasuna this weekend. Nothing but a win at El Sadar will do for Lucho's team.
Still, last time we were there (Tata's season in 2013) we drew 0-0.

Messi983

Another early kickoff time, I hate these. At least we'll have a day more to prepare as we usually get with early Saturday games after we play in CL on Wednesday. Osasuna is poor this season but Caparros teams usually can park the bus well. It would be great if we'd score in first 15-20 minutes. The longer we'll be without a goal more we'll struggle, especially if we concede first. Hopefully the team got some much needed confidence back with a good performance and win against Gladbach.

As for the lineup, I'd go with

MATS
Roberto-Pique-Umtiti-Alba
Denis-Busquets-Iniesta
Messi-Suarez-Arda

But Lucho will probably start Rakitić.

LeeRomeno

For me, this game tells alot. If we manage to get comfortable win, i have a strong feeling our rest of season will be fine. If we keep struggling, i think we need some sort of crises meeting. I am sure Real will be slow down towards the end of the campaign. Its Zidanes first full year, also including Club World Cup, they will have big stamina issues as they really get limited break at winter and they will eventually crumble, but in order to catch up, we need to start getting wins from games like this and not scrappy 0-1 wins, but comfortable ones. Osasuna is generally a crappy squad in a bad form, lost their last 4 games, also against Granada and Gijon, so no excuses here.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
[formation=barca,6]
Stegen
0-0-Pique-0-Umtiti-0-0
Roberto-0-0-0-0-0-Alba
0-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
0-Rakitic-0-0-0-Iniesta-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-Messi-0-0-0-0-Arda
0-0-0-Suarez-0-0-0
[/formation]

JerseyAddict

also including Club World Cup, they will have big stamina issues as they really get limited break at winter and they will eventually crumble, but in order to catch up, we need to start getting wins from games like this and not scrappy 0-1 wins, but comfortable ones. Osasuna is generally a crappy squad in a bad form, lost their last 4 games, also against Granada and Gijon, so no excuses here.

Also my thoughts. We need to win all to the break, nice wins. Stupid Ahli game should be done with B team. Rest a lot in 3 weeks and deal with nice 1:2 win Villareeal away .

No way RM will gewt back from CWC in Japan and proceede with winning/drawing streak. They will start to loose.

Alik

For me, this game tells alot. If we manage to get comfortable win, i have a strong feeling our rest of season will be fine. If we keep struggling, i think we need some sort of crises meeting. I am sure Real will be slow down towards the end of the campaign. Its Zidanes first full year, also including Club World Cup, they will have big stamina issues as they really get limited break at winter and they will eventually crumble, but in order to catch up, we need to start getting wins from games like this and not scrappy 0-1 wins, but comfortable ones. Osasuna is generally a crappy squad in a bad form, lost their last 4 games, also against Granada and Gijon, so no excuses here.

:cheers:

Agreed! If we win well, I'm optimistic for the remainder of the season.

F

FlaFCB

4 losses in their last 4 games. The 2 games at home were vs Atletico(0-3) and Alaves(0-1). It's really a must win, or it's game over.

Watch them suddenly get their shit together against us.

We don't win this and the league's done. We already need Madrid to have a meltdown before the next clasico.

F

FlaFCB

Ref is Martinez Munuera. He was the one responsible for that violent cdr tie vs asspanyol last season, when their gk stomped on Messi, and Suarez got a 2 match ban for incidents in the dressing room.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Ref is Martinez Munuera. He was the one responsible for that violent cdr tie vs asspanyol last season, when their gk stomped on Messi, and Suarez got a 2 match ban for incidents in the dressing room.

Well, at least it's Osasuna, right?

Total-Football

this is the perfect time to try 4 mifielders busqui - iniesta - raki - denis .. but i'm not dwelling on that because the bearded lord is going to start

Home of Barca Fans