Would you rather Real win the Liga OR the CL?

Would you rather Real win the Liga OR the CL?

• La Liga

Votes: 35 79.5%
  • Champions League

Votes: 9 20.5%

• Total voters

bismp

Let's assume that they are going to win only one title.

On the one hand,if they lose the Liga,that means we are going to win it.Another trophy in the bag.The 7th in 9 years,further extending our dominance.

BUT,if they win the CL,they will become the first team ever to do the repeat.(in the CL,not the European Cup).That will also be the 3rd in 4 years.It goes without saying that this team will be hailed to an extreme extent as the best ever.On paper they will become more successful than the Pep team.

So,what do you choose?

Neymessi

Thats like if I want my left nut to be chopped off or right. Not to mention both of my nuts could be chopped off too.

League it will be because CL would make them look like gods while they haven't won a league in ages and maybe finally them winning it may make the league interesting for us :coffee:

Icarium

Lifestealer
As much I want barca to win the league. I would give away the chance to win it if it means real does not win CL. Even if we win the league it will not matter in few months because winning back to back CL is pretty big. Really really big. I am pretty defeated about this season already, need to lift ourselves up and make good signings and try to change our style to be competitive again. A double will not highlight the importance of doing just that so losing now is not such a bad thing, it will be more motivational for the players. If we win the double it just speaks volumes about messi. But I still have hope that barca can win the league and juve can beat real to the CL trophy.

Total-Football

a tougher question would have been

1- real win champions league and barca laliga
2- real lose champions league and win Laliga

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Would prefer Real getting fucked by Atletico and them losing the title on the last day.

That would be so satisfying.

LeeRomeno

Ridiculous question. Why obsess over Real?It's essentially question if u prefer Barca winning league or not...

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
RM winning a liga title wouldn't be that hard to accept. They don't even win it much anyway and it won't end up meaning that much in the end given their underperformance in La Liga over the past number of years. Being the first to repeat the CL would actually mean a lot and 3 CL's in 4 years would demonstrate domination in Europe, which those scum simply do not deserve. It's my biggest nightmare this season and I pray that Atleti/Juve can somehow stop them. I would even have been fine with them winning a La liga + CDR double this year if it had meant them not winning the CL, that's how much I resent the idea of them succeeding in a way that Barca never have with the repeat European title.

Hopefully it ends up being better than either of the two options and they crash out of the CL and choke with the league. Barca's success is of course the overall #1 priority but this year's CL.... I'd give so much for them not to win it this year. I'd probably be willing to amputate 3 of my toes if it meant Barca won the CL within the next 5 years and RM don't win it for at least 15 years :lol:.

Meatball

I wanna see who voted for each option! It says other users can see the choice u selected! Why can't I see it? :?:

aaron101

Easy answer. I'd rather them lose UCL and win La Liga. If they win, it will be their 1st Liga after so many years and it won't be a big deal. Them winning their back-to-back UCL will be such a big deal specially that it will be their 12th trophy.

Home of Barca Fans