Should Suarez get the nod for the first Clasico?

Should Suarez get the nod for the first Clasico?

• Total voters
I voted yes, but it depends. If we have a forward in really good form, then don't start him. If not, then go ahead and start him.

As for subbing him in, do it if we're leading comfortably. If we're losing, then sub him in if one of our other forwards is playing badly.

Bucky

Penya Member
I voted yes, but it depends. If we have a forward in really good form, then don't start him. If not, then go ahead and start him.

As for subbing him in, do it if we're leading comfortably. If we're losing, then sub him in if one of our other forwards is playing badly.

^this.

F

Flavia

"No" to me. I don't want his 1st game to be against Pepe and Ramos. Too risky to me, he could lose his head, back after so long. His first game should be an easy one.

JamDav1982

"No" to me. I don't want his 1st game to be against Pepe and Ramos. Too risky to me, he could lose his head, back after so long. His first game should be an easy one.

If anything he may be more aware of not losing his head in first game as will be under so much scrutiny.

I would start him, he came back for Liverpool last season as if he had played every game. Would love to see Pepe/Ramos trying their luck winding him up and taking their focus right off Messi.

F

Flavia

If anything he may be more aware of not losing his head in first game as will be under so much scrutiny.

I would start him, he came back for Liverpool last season as if he had played every game. Would love to see Pepe/Ramos trying their luck winding him up and taking their focus right off Messi.

I don't think that added pressure is a good thing, far from it. His "mr hyde" moments aren't something he controls, from what I understand. I think it's too risky, as pepe and ramos will try everything to piss him off.

FC B

this.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Pretty much the above.
Time will tell. We will see how his form is when he plays those friendly games for Uruguay next month.
I have a feeling he is going to be in top shape and ready to strike.......get it? STRIKE? Eh? Ehhh :D?

Samuel Eto'o

plus one

Darko

Yes, simply because I don't want another Tello vs RM situation with Munir, and because Pedro has been underperforming for ages now.

CuleLife4Life

No. I think we should just ease him in probably at the second half. Even though its RM, we shouldn't rush him in because besides that one friendly, we don't know how he'll interact with Messi and Neymar. He needs time to realize he isn't top dog anymore and I'd rather not see him finding that out during a clasico.

Home of Barca Fans