They said what??...The Quotes thread

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
Yeah, maybe is right... by some point of view, he's a coach that play only for the result (Inter, RN until now, Chelsea, before...)...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
And Mourinho quote on Cruyff

"Since 1996 Cruyff has been playing golf and criticising. Since 1996 he manipulated and used the power that was given to him for being a fantastic footballer.

"He cannot teach me to win Cups and Super Cups because I've already won them. He cannot teach me to win the Uefa Cup because I also have it. He cannot teach me to be European champion because I was it already.

"And I don't want him to teach me how to take a 4-0 defeat in a Champions League final (Cruyff's Barcelona lost 4-0 to Milan in 1994) because I don't want to learn that. Let him come to English football where he can learn that he is in the 21st century."

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Fernando Llorente twittering after the match:

"The marking by Piqué is harder than the one by my girlfriend."

Santiago Segurola, Deputy Director of Marca on the Biscuit:

I rate him as one of the smartest players I've seen in my life, a marvel of simplicity, clarity, ability to understand the game and the team's needs, generous, gorgeous in the head of the defense & competitive.

Finally, Busquets is a fabulous player of low profile. Without irony, if he continues like this, can be a candidate for the Golden Ball."

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
pique6.jpg

Responding to a question about his feelings about what Mourinho has been saying in press conferences, the DJ said this:

"Everyone has their own strategy, we rely on our game."

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Sami Nasri on the De Jong horror tackle and English football:

"What strikes me is the refereeing. The referee saw Hatem exit on a stretcher with an oxygen mask, yet he didn't punish de Jong. It's that which has to change in England," Nasri said on Eurosport.

"Nigel de Jong has pedigree, a bit like [Mark] van Bommel. Referees should know that these players make foul tackles.

"The tackle wasn't exactly like the one that Eduardo suffered against Birmingham, but it was a hard tackle, from the side."

Nasri continued: "With the exception of one time, when [Joey] Barton tried to hack me down, players are not 'evil'.

"There are sometimes accidents and there always have been, considering the commitment levels - but are we protected enough in England? I don't think so."

10Messi10

True Barcelonista
“I miss English football and English football misses me. I like English football because the matches only last 90 minutes. In Spain and in Italy there's the pre-game and post-game.”
Jose Mourinho

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
He sees that the sack is imminent and he's gearing up to make excuses after he leaves "on mutual consent".

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
He sees that the sack is imminent and he's gearing up to make excuses after he leaves "on mutual consent".

It's understandable... RM spent 340 millions in two seasons and FP (and supporters of course) don't want to see RM playing in defense... and that's tha kind of game of Mourinho...

Home of Barca Fans