Staff member
La Liga round 14

Saturday, December 3, 16:15

FC Barcelona - Real Madrid

20462440.png
-
2761837.png

-----------------------------

We simply have to win here in order to keep the hope of defending La Liga.
Will Iniesta make it?

34487332.jpg

raskolnikov

16:15! Will miss the match because of that. Really bad time for el classico.
Beside that, I have little hope for this match. If weak teams can press us easily and counterattack us easily it will be even worse vs Real.
Benzema always scores against us, they actually have a midfield and their defence is better. I expect a lot of counterattacks let by Modric with Marcelo and Ronaldo terrorizing Sergi Roberto.
Maybe msn can force a goal but if we play like we have recently we will end up with a 1-3 type loss.

vlad

i was just thinking, all el classicos under lucho until now, that one will be fifth, last 4 classico matches, barca didnt really played good, except 0:4 win, first was 3:1 loss, second was 2:1 win at camp nou, but that match real were also better until suarez scored that goal out of nothing, and then that beautiful match 0:4 at bernabeu, after that one was 1:2 loss at camp nou, so i dont know what to expect in this one, if barca dont win this one, la liga will become boring in december, then i just can looking forward to CL matches, or not because it would be hard to stay motivated for these few matches in CL when la liga is lost in december, that would be shitty.

Raketa10

I honestly do not think that a draw would be a good result, it will just cover our flaws for a short period of time.
For me draw = losing, we have to win to turn this negative trend.

FinBarcelonafan

lol @ the negativity and overrating of madrid. just watch how we'll crush them 3-0.

Have you seen us play this season? :lucho: This team is not the same as last year or year before that. We are out of form and our midfield will be owned by Madrid's midfield. Most likely Real will play good defense and wait for counter-attacking spots. Our defense will be in huge trouble with Ronaldo and CO.

We need quick first goal in this game.

kilian

I doubt Lucho will change something for this game. Even a normal, quality coach would think twice before changing tactics for a game this big. And we all see this system doesn`t work, so it could be a very shitty day for us Barca fans.

There are many factors because of which I don`t see us winning :
1. Bad tactics and a clueless coach
2. First team players in shitty form, subs not good enough
3. Messi not himself in last clasicos
4. Pressure on our players to win, because if we lose, the league is almost over

I can`t see us winning this game, but in football everything is possible. Madrid are winning many games at the moment, but they are playing shitty too.

One thing is for sure. I will need something soft to throw at TV.

F

FlaFCB

I'm more worried about drawing then losing.

With the form both teams are in, this could be the worse clasico in a while. I can imagine a 0-0.
Unless Messi has some of his best games, I don't think we'll win it. I can't see the system changing, and if anything, the cdr match showed licho is insisting on going full benitez.

kilian

With the form both teams are in, this could be the worse clasico in a while. I can imagine a 0-0.
Unless Messi has some of his best games, I don't think we'll win it. I can't see the system changing, and if anything, the cdr match showed licho is insisting on going full benitez.

It could easily be something like 3-3, with the quality of defending both clubs have at the moment. Almost everyone scores a goal against them and our defending is not any better.

beogatts

Let us pray for a miracle then.
A miracle tht our players somehow rise n Win this clasico.
N ref with gud calls

jairzinho

Lucho will move closer to the exit door if we lose here. His job will be safe with a draw. It depends on the situation with the league at the end of the year. A loss here can see us enter a freefall and with the media pressure, he will not survive the odds.

Home of Barca Fans