Activity Stream

Filter
Sort By Time Show
Recent Recent Popular Popular Anytime Anytime Last 24 Hours Last 24 Hours Last 7 Days Last 7 Days Last 30 Days Last 30 Days All All Photos Photos Forum Forums Blog Blogs
  • Raki13's Avatar
    Today, 08:43 AM
    Raki13 replied to a thread Matthijs de Ligt in Other Players
    Show me the part where i said defence doesnt matter. Of course it matters but it can be made better with several other players we are looking at...
    3992 replies | 294269 view(s)
  • Wolfe's Avatar
    Today, 08:43 AM
    Wolfe replied to a thread Neto in Other Players
    He's been rotting on your bench so long you lose track of time :p So what's the point of announcing fees if it's a straight swap? Who are Barca...
    18 replies | 908 view(s)
  • mc_lovin's Avatar
    Today, 08:40 AM
    mc_lovin replied to a thread Matthijs de Ligt in Other Players
    In before we panic buy an average as hell centreback in January for 50ME.
    3992 replies | 294269 view(s)
  • FC B's Avatar
    Today, 08:39 AM
    No need of Klopp here since we already have Valverde :valverde:
    15015 replies | 1526666 view(s)
  • Raketa10's Avatar
    Today, 08:38 AM
    Raketa10 replied to a thread Matthijs de Ligt in Other Players
    Everything matters. We conceded 3 against Roma and 4 against Lpool and that was not the fault of our attackers but rather midfielders and defenders...
    3992 replies | 294269 view(s)
  • Raki13's Avatar
    Today, 08:24 AM
    Raki13 replied to a thread Matthijs de Ligt in Other Players
    No chance we will be back for the latest money hungry player. In 4 years time there will be far better younger prospects. Like a few others have said...
    3992 replies | 294269 view(s)
  • Riordon's Avatar
    Today, 08:12 AM
    Real after Van De Beek. We can really see what Zidane wants now. A high pressing, direct team who covers lots of ground and with players who are...
    15015 replies | 1526666 view(s)
  • Sterlingfan2000's Avatar
    Today, 08:11 AM
    Sterlingfan2000 replied to a thread Neymar Jr. in Other Players
    I don't want this guy back. Freaking club de amigos
    2245 replies | 150320 view(s)
  • Riordon's Avatar
    Today, 08:07 AM
    Yeah good deal. If he can work on his passing a bit, adding some long passes and better crosses, he will be very good I believe
    282 replies | 34898 view(s)
  • Raketa10's Avatar
    Today, 07:47 AM
    Raketa10 replied to a thread Matthijs de Ligt in Other Players
    We won't come back for him and we shouldn't if he decided to sign for Juve. Good luck to him with that fat rat. We have a solid defense and if Umtiti...
    3992 replies | 294269 view(s)
  • FCBarca's Avatar
    Today, 07:40 AM
    FCBarca replied to a thread João Félix in Other Players
    Sensational talent with potential to be something special. Overpriced? Sure. Too soon for a big move? Absolutely. But I don't agree he will not...
    339 replies | 31531 view(s)
  • Joppe's Avatar
    Today, 07:38 AM
    Joppe replied to a thread João Félix in Other Players
    And he's been so worth it lmao
    339 replies | 31531 view(s)
  • FCBarca's Avatar
    Today, 07:24 AM
    FCBarca replied to a thread Matthijs de Ligt in Other Players
    De Jong was the dream while De Ligt was gravy. Imagine if De Jong had hired Raiola as an agent, he'd be plying his trade at the Qatari club or...
    3992 replies | 294269 view(s)
  • Alik's Avatar
    Today, 07:21 AM
    Alik replied to a thread João Félix in Other Players
    2 wonder seasons in much better leagues are better than a wonder season in the best team of a crap league.
    339 replies | 31531 view(s)
  • Joppe's Avatar
    Today, 07:16 AM
    Joppe replied to a thread João Félix in Other Players
    I would give a 90% chance that you've actually never even seen him play and only rate players based on hype while being completely unaware of how...
    339 replies | 31531 view(s)
  • ManusXavi's Avatar
    Today, 07:13 AM
    ManusXavi replied to a thread Sarpreet Singh in Other Players
    No thread can be worse than Andre Gomes and Lord Bendtner. . .hopefully
    3 replies | 335 view(s)
  • FCBarca's Avatar
    Today, 06:57 AM
    FCBarca replied to a thread Tanguy Ndombele in Other Players
    I'm sure that is the logic and of course I am even more certain that Pep understands that position better than anyone much less me. Although I do...
    356 replies | 28359 view(s)
  • MagIX's Avatar
    Today, 06:50 AM
    MagIX replied to a thread João Félix in Other Players
    What's so strange about it? we spent €105Mio + €40 million add-ons for 20 y.o. Dembele.
    339 replies | 31531 view(s)
  • Beast's Avatar
    Today, 06:44 AM
    Beast replied to a thread João Félix in Other Players
    He is actually a stunning player but not for 120 and definitely not for a Simeone team /Atletico Madrid ..they don't play properly with wingers...
    339 replies | 31531 view(s)
  • MTL_Barca's Avatar
    Today, 06:40 AM
    MTL_Barca replied to a thread Matthijs de Ligt in Other Players
    Oh boy i can't wait for the "Barca about to pay 150 mil release clause of De Ligt!!!" news every summer from here on. Raiola is truly a master
    3992 replies | 294269 view(s)
  • MTL_Barca's Avatar
    Today, 06:36 AM
    MTL_Barca replied to a thread 4 - Ivan Rakitić in Player Chat
    If Rakitic stays both will remain starters. Life is hard with Valverde. Selling Rakitic would be the first really good news this summer so it...
    10268 replies | 1236934 view(s)
  • clemente's Avatar
    Today, 06:34 AM
    clemente replied to a thread João Félix in Other Players
    This is some next level stupid from Atletic, I actually would give 90% chance that this kid will be a massive flop and not even a starter, and 10%...
    339 replies | 31531 view(s)
  • FCB1987's Avatar
    Today, 06:29 AM
    FCB1987 replied to a thread 4 - Ivan Rakitić in Player Chat
    If him leaving means having Statuesquets in CL knockouts, I'd rather him stay
    10268 replies | 1236934 view(s)
  • Beast's Avatar
    Today, 06:00 AM
    Beast replied to a thread Real Madrid in Real Madrid
    This summer , they still have 4 days before the Ban takeover
    15728 replies | 2021201 view(s)
  • Andresito's Avatar
    Today, 05:48 AM
    Andresito replied to a thread 4 - Ivan Rakitić in Player Chat
    Don't get your hopes up. He's not leaving.
    10268 replies | 1236934 view(s)
  • Andresito's Avatar
    Today, 05:46 AM
    Andresito replied to a thread João Félix in Other Players
    Insane hype, what a gamble from Atleti.
    339 replies | 31531 view(s)
  • Andresito's Avatar
    Today, 05:37 AM
    Andresito replied to a thread Real Madrid in Real Madrid
    Next summer?
    15728 replies | 2021201 view(s)
  • Beast's Avatar
    Today, 05:08 AM
    Beast replied to a thread Neymar Jr. in Other Players
    Barca had gone to a full galatico mode Would be fun to watch this project knowing how it usually ends
    2245 replies | 150320 view(s)
  • FCB1987's Avatar
    Today, 04:55 AM
    FCB1987 replied to a thread 10 - Lionel Messi in Player Chat
    This sounds like a comment Valverde would say. Even with more injuries to deal with and a tough match between the two legs, Liverpool were clearly...
    7691 replies | 499451 view(s)
  • SeloBarca's Avatar
    Today, 04:52 AM
    SeloBarca replied to a thread Jasper Cillessen in Other Players
    Will be nice to see him in the league still. Class goalkeeper.
    1141 replies | 122976 view(s)
More Activity